If you make this and only eat one piece, something is terribly wrong 😑 Ok sorry, that’s slightly mallow-dramatic. (Wink wink)
This makes for the perfect snack. Great for kids too! Or you could throw it in your picnic basket and go to see the sun-rice (not really but I wanted to use that pun 🤗)
Rice Krispies and marshmallow treats
- Melt 4 TB butter on low heat in a non stick pan.
- Add 1 packet of marshmallows and keep stirring till it melts (make sure it’s on low heat)
- As soon as it melts, add about 2 1/2 cups of Rice Krispies.
- Mix well and topple into a pan.
- Pat it flat down.
- Cut squares while warm
- Leave it to cool and get crispy
Simple, easy and SO delicious! Hope you enjoy 🌸
Have a RICE day.